Vietnam Tour: The Hidden Charms

Among the most captivating nations in the area of Southeast Asia, Vietnam has slowly put itself upon the world’s tourism map as a fascinating place to see, with a exceptional wealth of its own to provide visitors from different countries in the kind of vibrant cuisine, friendly people, picturesque landscape, and rich culture. Visitors from all over the world, on the other hand, have taken notice of the stunning beauty that just Vietnam’s natural landscapes can provide. In actuality, the first five months of 2014 alone has witnessed an arrival of nearly 11 million tourists bound for the Mekong Delta alone, with almost 1 million accounting for global visitors. Really, Vietnam tour has caught up and is slowly showing the world what this nation’s hidden charms are.

As a backgrounder for prospective visitors, and to have a general idea about what to expect once in the country, the following information from vietnamfacts.com about Vietnam will be helpful:

Best news channel for Vietnam

Climate

Vietnam lies completely within the tropics, but the intriguing reality is that the nation is characterized by a climate which varies from area to area, with a general annual average temperatures ranging from 22 degrees to 27 degrees Celsius. Cold, humid winters and hot, wet summers generally define the climatic state of the north while the south is characterized by a monsoon season over the months of May to November and is warm throughout the year.

Language and Groups

Vietnamese is obviously the country’s official language, but all the nation’s ethnic minority group boasts of its own dialect used in everyday life. The nation’s rather small area of 330,000 square km is home to 54 distinct ethnic groups. The Kinh people, at 86% accounts for most the nation’s population. The remaining 14% accounts for all the other cultural groups. The Kinh people are largely dependent on the plains, especially in the Red river Delta and the Mekong Delta, while the other ethnic groups are located on the mountainous areas. While each group has its own cultural customs that differ from one another, they’re all united by a common goal and desire for peace, and generally speaking, these cultural groups which comprise the Vietnamese individuals as a whole is warm, gentle, and visitor friendly.

Religions and Festivals

The land of Vietnam plays host to a plethora of spirituality and spiritual beliefs that vary from Confucianism to Buddhism, as far as Taoism and Animism. Christianity also co-exist with this different religions, also playing an essential part in the religious life of many Vietnamese.

Vietnam’s main festival is the Tet Nguyen Dan, or the”Feast of the First Morning”. Often celebrated either in late January or early February and lasting 2 weeks , the festivities to welcome the arrival of the Lunar New Year, and is also related to ancestor worship. Additionally it is a much awaited time for kids, as they get gifts from parents, grandparents, and relatives. Adults, on the other hand, gather together and want each other prosperity and great luck. It’s also during the Tet holiday when families go for reunions, and visits to temples and pagodas are also done during this festival. Other festivals are also celebrated, especially during spring and fall.

breaking news headlines of Vietnam.jpg

Food

Vietnamese cuisine is a range of colorful food that’s truly worth a customer’s time and energy. The local fare includes beef pho, chicken pho, cold shellfish noodle, shrimp cakes, and spring rolls. The local beer, also called draught beer, is also worth trying.

Hot Spots

Vietnam is naturally wealthy concerning destinations which would truly amaze the senses with organic beauty. The Mekong Delta, for example, attracts hordes of visitors from all over the world. Other areas of interest include Ha Long Bay, Ninh Binh, Cat Ba Island, Ho Chi Minh, and Hanoi. Beach resorts along the coastlines, in addition to traditional eco-tours in areas like mountainous areas are also offered. Other points of interests are historic cities, towns, and communities.

With these and a lot of other items to find, a Vietnam tour package is guaranteed to reward you with a stunning traveling experience that just Vietnam can ever provide.